Handcrafted acoustic guitars by James Malejczuk.

JM Guitars  © 2013

For more information or to schedule a visit, you may contact me at:

james@jmguitars.ca

506-427-0306


Standard Build.  Starting at $2375 (Canadian) which includes case + applicable shipping & handling charges.  A 30% deposit is required upon order.  


Customized Build:  We can discuss what upgrades you would like. A deposit based upon 30% of the assessed build cost is required upon order.


Payment in full is required upon build completion.   


Guarantee.  


Put simply, many hours are spent on each build and as a guitar player myself, I want to make sure that your new guitar will be one that is enjoyed for many years.  Each guitar is guaranteed for its life as long as the original owner properly stores, cares for, and maintains it.  Damage caused by neglect will void the guarantee.  Any work that is done to the guitar by someone other than myself may also void the guarantee.  Normal wear and tear associated with playing a guitar is not covered.  


If not satisfied with your guitar within one week of receipt, it can be returned for an initial refund, which shall be 70% of the original purchase price.  All, or a portion, of the remaining 30% will be refunded based upon the future sale of the guitar.  In the event that the guitar requires some form of repair due to damage, the associated repair cost will be factored against the initial refund amount.     



www.jmguitars.ca

james@jmguitars.ca

​(506) 427-0306

​James Malejczuk Acoustic Guitars